Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Faial music

After the last post, I was in the workshop working and listening to Antena 1, - (click listen online to hear what I listen to in the workshop) and I thought I have to share this with people reading the blog, especially after the last post about SA food and the things from "home". The thing about living in a foreign country is that I feel we need to become the country, enjoy the food, customs and all that goes with that and I find myself really enjoying listening to Portuguese radio, and music, so had to share this band from Faial with you.


Bandarra -"Terra de Nenhures" from Tiago Pereira on Vimeo.

and this one

Bandarra - "Vamos à praia" from Tiago Pereira on Vimeo.


and while we are at it this one

Bandarra - "Tango de Neblina" from Tiago Pereira on Vimeo.


and this one filmed not far from our village


Bandarra - "Um dia eu saio de casa" from Tiago Pereira on Vimeo.


I hope you enjoy them and if you do, have a look at
http://vimeo.com/tiagopereira/videos/page:3/sort:newest

- I have dropped you into page 3 - have a look, some good stuff there and on the other pages. Enjoy the watching and listening, we sometimes spend hours listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment