Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The weather gadget

What is the weather going to be like? My answer, look out the window, because it is almost impossible to predict. One side of the island can be sunny, the other side overcast at times. However today my answer is look at the weather gadget. I am very impressed with the top right hand side weather Gadget on this blog - its just under the moon phase (which naturally is extremely accurate). For the last couple of days it has been predicting that today and tomorrow it would be windy, and it had a little icon of a bendy tree - well that's exactly what we have - had to go and stake down the Jublets condominium, in case it blew away. I am sorry there are no pictures, its still a bit dark outside, but I think you can imagine it  - if you are reading today 22 Feb look at the weather gadget - there is a bendy tree ;-)

OK here is the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment